Buy Tickets Online & Save!
Terms & Conditions
- New pricing effective 2nd Nov 2015.
- To gain entrance into Aussie World an entry pass must be purchased at the front entrance or online. These entry passes include unlimited rides, unlimited games of mini golf and unlimited attractions.
- Tickets exclude coin-operated games, Side Show Alley, lockers, candid and ride photographs, souvenirs (available to purchase) and food and drinks (available to purchase).
- All tickets bought together must be redeemed on the same day. Tickets cannot be separated.
- Tickets are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. All tickets are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prices are shown in Australian dollars ($AUD).
- Companion ID – please present your Companion ID Card upon entry. Free entry discount applied to the card holder’s carer only, not to the accompanying guests or disabled person.
- Concession - please present Seniors Card (Australia or NZ) or Pensioner Concession Card (Australia or NZ) upon entry.
- No student concession.
- Children under 3 are free.
- Minimum age for a child to pay entry: 3 years.
- Maximum age for child: 17 years.
- No children under the age of 14 will be permitted to enter without adult supervision ie someone over the age of 18.
- Food, drink and eskies cannot be brought onto the premises. Water is allowed.
- Shirts and footwear must be worn upon entry and at all times within the park. It is specifically recommended that suitable enclosed footwear be worn.
- Bring swimmers, sunscreen, towel and sunglasses for fun unlimited!
Your ticket will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase. Please present this ticket at Aussie World for entry. Tickets can either be printed or presented on your smart phone or tablet.
Got a group of 10 or more? Then organise a Group Booking with discount admission and a reserved area (at least 48 hours notice required). For further information, please email the functions department or phone us on +61 7 5494 5444.